Bransfield University
Search for a Course

Courses and Applications

Which Courses Can I Study?

As an international student you can study the majority of courses available at the University.

You can use our Course finder to find out what the options are in your chosen area of study.

  • Regulations set out by the United Kingdom's NHS (National Health Service) mean that you cannot study undergraduate courses in the area of nursing.

  • Immigration controls mean that international students will not be issued with a visa to study any courses that are only available on a part-time basis.

How Do I Apply?

Application procedures vary depending on the course you have chosen to study.

Please select the link that applies to you for specific instructions and application forms

  • Undergraduate level course
    for example: BA, BSc, BEng, MPharm, MEng, HNC, HND, Foundation Degree
  • Taught postgraduate level course
    for example: MA, MSc, MBA
  • Research degree
    for example: MPhil, PhD

If you require further assistance with the application procedure, contact us and we will be pleased to advise you.

Comparing Your Qualifications

UK NARIC is the national agency responsible for providing information and advice about how qualifications and skills from overseas compare to the UK's national qualification frameworks. Compare your qualifications on the UK NARIC website.

English Language Proficiency

All international students who are non-native speakers of English are normally required to provide evidence of their ability in the English Language and thus to study for a university qualification in the UK.

Links to standard entry requirements information are provided below. Individual university schools may set their own specific entry requirements, please use our Course finder to check requirements in the subjects you are interested in.

Standard English Language Requirements

  • Undergraduate Courses
  • Taught Postgraduate Courses
  • Research Degrees

Improve your English language skills at the University

  • The university runs a range of courses that you can take to improve your English before you commence your academic studies.
  • We offer free English language tuition to all our international and BU students in their first year of study.
  • For more information see our page on English language support.